Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pretty Little Things

As of late, I've taken to falling in love with boutique-y sweet and simple accessories - finding baubles and bows that no one else will have. I'm quite certain that there's something to be said for finding accessories that give you a sense a self - molding fashion into style. Because where's the fun in wearing clothes just because you have to? And, because I'm feeling terribly giving today, I'll share some favorite finds. 

Handle & Spout: I'm addicted. I absolutely cannot believe how beautiful these pieces are. I have a crush on every single whimsical little headband.


Allyjoy: Ally's jewelry is gorgeous. I love that she has maintained the hand-made look in her work, giving each piece a sense of personality and likeness. Most of her pieces include antique and hard to find materials, making them absolutely one of a kind. Fantastic. (You can follow Ally on on Twitter too! twitter.com/allyjoyetsy)
 

This is my favorite of all her pieces - perfectly in season with Pantone's declaration of their 2009 color: Mimosa. Wouldn't it be adorable with a simple strapless white sun dress and a cute pair of mimosa brunch pumps? Yes please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment