Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oren Lavie "Her Morning Elegance"

I know I know I know I've been posting lots of videos as of late, but this one is really all together too good to omit in the name of post diversity. Stop motion has always fascinated me, but this music video has taken it to a new place - a captivating conversation between dimension. Surfaces become negative space, horizontal teases our brains into vertical. Like the floating of a great love among the clouds, this is the kind of video that you wish someone would make about you.

Oren Lavie "Her Morning Elegance"



If you fall as madly in love with this as I have, you will without a moment's hesitation love Michel Gondry. (If you've seen The Science of Sleep or Eternal Sunshine, you might know Michel better than you think.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment